Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photos from Tim Mensch

Thank you Tim!!

If others want to send links to photos, if and when you get them into a viewable place, I would love to share those links, too.



Hi Sandra,

Here's a link to a photo gallery of the shots that I took at the conference.

If you (or anyone) want a higher resolution version of any of the photos, please let me know. I exported them all at "web" resolution because it was faster that way. :)

Tim

Please credit Tim if you use the photos. If you want to print one, ask him to upload a higher resolution. He's willing to have them used without purchasing them, but please do credit him. Also he wrote: "Apologies to the parents of the tweens/teens who were playing in the game room, since I didn't really get in there with the camera."


http://photos.realmensch.org/Other/2011-Unschooling-Conference/20825720_wXsSWB

No comments:

Post a Comment