Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Melissa Yatzeck's family

UPDATE FROM SANDRA, December 23: Joe is attending, too! The older children are staying with grandparents, but Joe, Melissa and Lily will all be here.


We are the Yatzeck family and we live in Wisconsin. I am Melissa, the mom. Joe is the dad. We met at summer camp in high school and have been together ever since. We have three kids - Mary is 5, Joey is 3 and Lily is 9 months old. Below is a recent family photo, taken December 1st of this year. I have been a member of the Always Learning Yahoo list for about two years and have learned so much. I'm not a frequent poster, but I read almost everything. My husband is pretty familiar with the conversation starter, "On the Always Learning list they are talking about..." :)

I am super excited about attending the Always Learning Live Unschooling Symposium in Albuquerque!

For lots more photos and tidbits of info about us, you can visit our blog: http://www.theyatzecks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment